In this day in age it is hard to get a hold of someone. Trying to get in contact with your chain of command could be difficult. It may take you a couple of tries to get in contact with them and you will learn how to get a hold of them quicker.
Technology has changed our lives so I am sure that one of those above will get you in contact with them.
When my FRG does something that for the unit we like to make use to the social media and email. That way it is out there in two different places. We also try to make sure that we put the information into the newsletter that is sent out by a full-time soldier.
I personally will get a hold of the ones that I know will really take interest on what is going on with the group. Sometimes, I feel that this is a good way get it out there, but we all know how some like to change a cell number and not let anyone know. I have ran into this several times and it does become a hassle when I am doing our Phone Tree quarterly. So, try and keep all that information updated as best you can!

No comments:
Post a Comment